Scope of application
The Terberg Benschop Code of Conduct has been adopted to underscore the principles by which Terberg conducts its relations with employees, business partners and other stakeholders. It applies to all employed by Terberg Benschop.
Statement of principles
1. We will follow the law everywhere.
2. All dealings with our business partners are characterized
by fairness and honesty.
3. We will do our utmost to avoid conflicts of interest.
4. We demand that our financial records are accurate and
that our reporting processes are clear and
5. We hire and treat our employees in a manner that
doesn’t discriminate and treat all people with dignity and
6. We try to improve the development of our employees
7. We attempt to reduce our ecological footprint as much
8. We try to improve our communities.
9. We are open for cooperation and partnerships and we
are prepared to share knowledge and experience.
Responsibility of managers and employees
It is the responsibility of Terberg managers to communicate and demonstrate the content as well as the spirit of the principles of this code of conduct. Explicit or implicit approval of questionable actions will not be tolerated.